"I want to thank you for the thought-provoking lessons and the discoveries I made during your facilitation. You have a rare gift, and I hope you continue to share it!"
If you are on a high-performing team, you are both fortunate and the exception. Serious research has identified that only 10% of teams are actually high performing. The remaining 90% are average at best: filled with unproductive meetings, misaligned goals, disengaged team members, difficult behaviors and unspoken conflict...or far worse.
Teams that don't work often make us wonder what it is about team dynamics that seem to bring out the worst in everyone and have the power to get a group of smart and motivated individuals to achieve so little once together.
There are solutions to these team challenges, and they do work. And no, they don't involve "one-time team building" events, rope courses or assembling bicycles blindfolded. While those might feel good in the moment and have their place, they only provide short-lived benefits.
What we offer instead is a state-of-the-art process that includes two levels of intervention based on strengths and a positive psychology/forward thinking approach.
We facilitate two levels of data-driven reflective dives:
We then coach the whole team as a unit at regular intervals to ensure progress and problem-solve as needed.
Where needed, we also supplement the team's skillset with short tutorials and tools on topics directly relevant to the team's challenges, such as running highly effective meetings, leading difficult conversations, decision making, resolving conflicts, etc.
There is so much to be gained from getting a team to reflect on how it is working, and how it can reach an even higher level of performance! We work with senior leadership teams, executive committees, and high stakes groups that are motivated to get unstuck and want to move toward increased effectiveness and satisfaction.
Services are in person or virtual, and use only state-of-the-art tools and methods to take you and your team where you want to be.