Are we a good fit for each other?
- I focus on professionals, expert-intensive environments and professional services firms: my expertise is in working with motivated leaders of professionals and professional services firms - basically, any knowledge intensive and expertise-driven environment that make a difference, from partners in global audit, tax or advisory to law firms, accounting, wealth/business management firms, R&D, tech transfer, fast-growing startups, leaders in university research labs, engineering firms, as well as mid-market leaders/teams across professional sectors.
- Results oriented: Leading professionals is different and challenging! My experience is that most "regular" learning and development solutions are inadequate for professional environments. I don't believe in "one size fits all" for individual and organizational growth. I have never seen it deliver more than minimal, short-lived impact. We can do better than this. Really.
- Customized: What I do best is understanding you, your organization, your unique needs, and designing with/for you solutions that deliver the growth and results you are seeking in ways that align with your strengths, business, strategy, budget and culture.
- Both strategic and hands on: I am both the architect and the carpenter. I enjoy designing customized high impact leadership/partner/executive development programs and strategies, and yet still love providing some facilitation and coaching myself. When needed, I bring along hand-picked associates and experts from my network.
- High touch and evidence-based: I only use intelligent, validated and proven methods and tools, not fads or the "pop psychology" flavor of the month.
- Same side of the table partnership mindset: I approach all engagements from a "same side of the table" partnership mindset. I am not interested in selling people services they don't need or that I don't believe to be optimal for the results they are seeking. I don't find it interesting, and I don't think it's good business anyways.
- International and inter-cultural: I am bi-cultural and bilingual French-American and work in inter-cultural environments of all kinds, from global corporations to getting engineering and operations to collaborate!
- Real world insider experience: I have worked in a variety of sectors in Europe and in the US, so my consulting is based on a real-world, lived-in understanding of organizations and leaders across sectors. My coaching and consulting comes from a deeply informed perspective.
- I bring cross-discipline knowledge and practice to everything I do (business school, 2 Masters degrees and a Ph.D. in organizational psychology.)
- "Empathically pushy" is how my clients would define my coaching and consulting style: sometimes I'm more on the empathic side, sometimes I might push a bit more to get you unstuck and working toward reaching your goals. I am a nice person but I like solving real problems and won't shy away from difficult conversations - handled with care, respect and finesse of course! In fact, I will often help you get better at leading difficult conversations yourself so you can solve things on your own.
- Most of my clients come through word of mouth and referrals.
- Like all successful professionals, I take pride in high quality work of the highest ethical standards and integrity.
- I love what I do, and I am always learning.