Are we a good fit for each other?
- My focus is on developing partners and leaders in professional services firms: I work with C-level senior leaders, executive committees, managing partners, practice group leaders and partners in law, audit, tax, advisory, accounting and wealth/business management firms, R&D, tech transfer and other complex and expertise-intensive environments.
- Results oriented: Leadership in professional services firms is different and challenging! My experience is that most "regular" learning and development solutions are inadequate for these environments and fail to delivery more than minimal, short-lived impact. We do better than this. Really.
- Customized: What I do best is understanding you, your organization, your unique needs, and designing with/for you solutions that deliver the growth and results you are seeking in ways that align with your strengths, business, strategy, budget and culture.
- Both strategic and hands on: I am both the architect and the carpenter. I enjoy designing customized high impact development strategies and programs, and yet love coaching and facilitating myself. When needed, I bring along hand-picked associates and experts from my network.
- Evidence-based: I only use intelligent, validated and proven methods and tools, not fads or the "pop psychology" flavor of the month.
- Same side of the table partnership mindset: I approach all engagements from a "same side of the table" partnership mindset. I am not interested in selling services that I don't believe to be optimal for the results you are seeking (And I don't think it's good business anyways!)
- International and inter-cultural: I am bi-cultural and bilingual French-American, have worked or lived in 27 countries, have pursued additional inter-cultural studies, and work in inter-cultural challenges of all kinds, from ensuring the success of lateral moves between firms, to M&A, to helping senior leaders navigate the N.A-Euro space.
- Insider experience: My consulting is based on a real-world insider understanding of organizations and leaders.
- I bring cross-discipline knowledge and practice to everything I do (business school, 2 Masters degrees and a Ph.D. in organizational psychology.)
- "Empathically pushy" is how my clients would define my coaching and consulting style: Sometimes I'm more on the empathic side, sometimes I might diplomatically provide opportunities for you and your organization to stretch to ensure you get to your next level and are successful with your goals.
- Most of my clients come through word of mouth and referrals.
- Like all successful professionals, I take pride in high quality work of the highest ethical standards and integrity.
- I love what I do, and I am always learning.