Are we a good fit for each other?
- My expertise and passion is in developing three types of leaders:
- Partners/leaders in professional services firms: C-suite, senior leaders and executive teams, executive committees, managing partners, practice group leaders and partners in law, audit, tax, advisory, accounting and wealth/business management firms, R&D, tech transfer and other high-complexity and expertise-intensive environments.
- Global leaders in the Euro-North American space: C-suite, senior leaders and executive teams from Fortune 500 and Global 500.
- Exceptionally talented high potentials across sectors and industries.
- Results-oriented: Leadership in high-complexity environments is different and challenging! My experience is that most "regular" development solutions are inadequate for such organizations and fail to delivery more than minimal, short-lived impact. We do better than this. Really.
- Customized: What I do best is understand you, your organization, your unique needs, and design with/for you solutions that deliver the growth and results you are seeking in ways that align with your strengths, business, strategy, budget and culture.
- Both strategic and hands on: I am both the architect and the carpenter. I enjoy designing customized high impact development strategies and programs, and yet love coaching and facilitating myself. When needed, I bring along hand-picked associates and experts from my network.
- Evidence-based: I only use intelligent, validated and proven methods and tools, not fads or the "pop psychology" flavor of the month.
- Same side of the table partnership mindset: I approach all engagements from a "same side of the table" partnership mindset. I am not interested in selling services that I don't believe to be optimal for the results you are seeking (and I don't think doing so would be good business anyways!)
- International and inter-cultural: I am bi-cultural and bilingual French-American, have worked or lived in 27 countries, have pursued additional inter-cultural executive studies, and coach on inter-cultural challenges of all kinds, from ensuring the success of lateral moves between firms, to M&A, to helping senior leaders navigate inter-cultural dynamics in Global 500.
- Insider experience: My consulting is based on a real-world insider understanding of organizations and leaders.
- I bring cross-discipline knowledge and practice to everything I do by working at the intersection of business and psychology.
- "Empathically pushy" is how my clients would define my coaching and consulting style: Sometimes I'm more on the empathic side, sometimes I will diplomatically challenge you, your team or your organization to stretch beyond what is familiar so that you can meet your goals and succeed.
- Most of my clients come through word of mouth and referrals.
- Like all successful professionals, I take pride in high quality work of the highest ethical standards and integrity.
- I love what I do, and I am always learning.