Our expertise and passion are in developing:
- Leaders, partners and teams in expertise-intensive environments and professional services firms: C-suite, senior leaders and executive teams, executive committees, managing partners, practice group leaders and partners in law, audit, tax, advisory, accounting and financial services firms, R&D, tech transfer, tech, biotech, pharma, and academia.
- Global leaders in the Euro-North American space: C-suite, senior leaders and executive teams from successful startups to Fortune 500 and Global 500.
- Exceptionally talented high potentials and their teams across sectors and industries.
We are a bit different. We work with discerning organizations and people for whom pre-packaged and middle-of-the road solutions won't do:
- Obsessed with results: Leading and working in high-complexity and expertise-intensive environments are different and challenging! Our experience is that most "regular" development solutions are inadequate for such organizations, waste time and resources, and fail to deliver more than minimal, short-lived impact. We do better than this. Really.
- High tech, high touch, and high trust: An atypical combination. We are highly proficient in virtual coaching and facilitation, yet accessible and personable with zero flake factor. Whatever we do, we only work as trusted advisors who have your success at the center of everything.
- Hyper-customized: What we do best is understand you, your organization and your unique needs, then design with you/for you the most effective and agile solutions. These always align with your strengths, business, strategy, budget and culture.
- Strategic and hands-on: As both architect and carpenter, we enjoy designing customized development strategies and programs, yet love coaching and facilitating ourselves. When needed, we bring along hand-picked associates from our network.
- Evidence-based: We only use intelligent yet practical methods and tools. Some have been time-tested while others incorporate the most recent proven innovations in the fields of human development and neuroscience.
- Same-side-of-the-table partnership mindset: We are not interested in selling services that we don't believe to be optimal for the results you are seeking (and don't think doing so would be good business anyways!)
- International and inter-cultural: As a bi-cultural and bilingual French-American, Manuelle Charbonneau has worked or lived in 27 countries, pursued additional inter-cultural executive studies, and coached leaders and teams on inter-cultural challenges of all kinds.
- Cross-discipline knowledge and practice infuse everything we do at the intersection of business, psychology, and innovation.
- "Empathically pushy" is how our clients would define our coaching and consulting style: Sometimes we're more on the empathic side, sometimes we will diplomatically challenge you, your team or your organization to stretch beyond what is familiar so that you can meet your goals and succeed.
- Most of our clients come through word of mouth and referrals. Like all successful professionals, we take pride in high quality work of the highest ethical standards and integrity. We love what we do, and are always learning. If this speaks to you, we look forward to meeting you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies